Coach Amy Schoen is the creator of the Motivated To Marry Dating Secrets coaching program and has been helping her clients achieve incredible results through her private and group coaching.
As a professional member of the National Speakers Association for over 15 years, Coach Amy speaks on business and relationship topics.
Her work in these fields has attracted the attention of national print, TV, and radio outlets like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, CBS radio, ABC TV and more.
She is the author of "Get It Right This Time - How To Find And Keep Your Ideal Romantic Partner" and "Motivated To Marry - Now There Is A Better Method To Dating And Relationships." She is also the author of a fun, short book with a big message: "30 Very Good Reasons NOT to Get Married Until You Are 30." Amy has over 30 episodes of "Motivated to Marry" on Apple Podcast.
Coach Amy is available to speak on the following topics:
- Understanding how to bring into focus what matters for your clients
- How and why values matter in relationships
- How to choose a coaching niche
- Knowing one's personal values versus relationship values
- How to date in line with your core values for true lasting love and commitment
- What steps to take when you've chosen a coaching niche
- How to use core values as a rudder for life decisions
- How to create meaningful connections online and in person (Business and Personal)
- Attracting the right clients
- How to develop active listening skills and ask powerful questions
- The most effective way to market your coaching business based on your personality
- Are you Motivated to Marry
- Get Ready for Love
- How to jumpstart your dating
- How to date with confidence and ease
- How to avoid the top dating mistakes
- The best ways to meet your true love
- Best practices for online dating