As the year ends, I was thinking about how I can support you in the New Year. I would like to offer you my top 10 Dating Tips or Truisms (What I know to be true!)
I hope these dating tips will guide you as you are searching for a life partner or spouse.
Here they are:
- You will connect more deeply with someone when you share your core relationship values and life goals.
- Dating is feedback loop. Take a look at your past actions and access what worked for you and what didn’ Then refine your process until you do find that right special someone.
- Dating requires that you look at your whole life and be clear about what you want for yourself out of life. How is dating fitting in with your life or not?
- How you feel about marriage is how you date for marriage!
- Focus on what you do have to offer to a relationship instead of what you are not!
- For your first date remember to manage your expectations. You are just going on a date. Don’t even think about, “Can I marry this person?” Give yourself the time to learn about someone before you say, “No, thank you!”.
- When accessing someone as a life partner, look for his or her “capacity” or ability and desire to be in committed coupled relationship. Remember, actions speak louder than words!
- Dating is an inside effort. It’s important to first have a clear sense of your life goals and values before you can choose a life partner.
- Check out how you are “being” as you are dating and searching for a life partner. People are attracted to positive people who know what they want out of life.
- Everyone deserves to be loved. Never give up hope!
There you are! Hope you enjoyed my top 10 dating tips for finding true love.
If you truly are ready to meet your true love partner in 2018, then let’s talk about how we can make this happen for you utilizing my Motivated to Marry methodology.
Go to www.talkwithcoachamy.com so I can get to know you and your goals better. Then, you can find time on my calendar for us to talk in the New Year to explore how best I can support you with either private coaching or the upcoming Committed to Love intimate group coaching experience (There are spots for a dozen men and women).
Wishing you a happy and love filled New Year!
PS: Stop spinning your wheels! Let me show you my short cut for your dating process. My proven values focused coaching approach with help you connect with the right person and hone in on the right stuff. Sign up for a complimentary Meet Your Mate strategy session at www.TalkwithCoachAmy.com ASAP! Limited openings available.
Working with Coach Amy changed my dating mindset. I dated so many Mr. Right-Nows that I was getting them confused when I was ready to find my Mr. Right- Forever. Coach Amy helped me to look for the things that I valued in the relationship instead of things I was settling for in a relationship— Karen (40’s client- married September 2017)
Coach Amy really helped me pull things together with my dating process and then to move me in the right direction. Together, my wife and I are having the time of our life! —Jack (70 year old widower- Married January 2015)