I’ve been helping people find true love for more than a decade now. And in that time, I’ve determined there are 10 inescapable truths about dating when you’re looking for a life partner.
Below you’ll find my 10 Dating Truisms which I hope will guide you in your search for a spouse or life partner:
- You will connect more deeply with someone when you share your core relationship values and life goals.
- Dating is a feedback loop. Take a look at your past actions and assess what worked for you and what didn’t. Then refine your process until you do find that right special someone.
- Dating requires you to look at your whole life and to be clear about what you want for yourself. If you can’t make dating a priority right now, it’s not the right time for you to search for a spouse or life partner.
- How you feel about marriage is how you date for marriage!
- Focus on what you do have to offer to a relationship instead of what you are not.
- For your first date remember to manage your expectations. You are just going on a date. Don’t even think about, “Can I marry this person?” Give yourself the time to learn about someone before you say, “No, thank you!”
- When accessing someone as a life partner, look for his or her “capacity” or ability and desire to be in a committed, coupled relationship. Remember, actions speak louder than words!
- Dating is an inside effort. It’s important to first have a clear sense of your life goals and values before you can choose a life partner.
- Check out how you are “being” as you are dating and searching for a life partner. People are attracted to positive people who know what they want out of life.
- Everyone deserves to be loved. Never give up hope!
There you are! Hope you enjoyed my top 10 dating tips for finding true love.
If you truly are ready to meet your true love partner, then let’s talk about how we can make this happen for you with my Motivated to Marry methodology.
Go to www.talkwithcoachamy.com so I can get to know you and your goals better. Then, you can find time on my calendar for us to talk and explore how I can best support you in your search for true love.
Wishing you a happy and love-filled life!
PS: Stop spinning your wheels! Let me show you my short cut for your dating process. My proven values and focused coaching approach will help you connect with the right person and home in on the right stuff.
Sign up for a complimentary Meet Your Mate strategy session at www.TalkwithCoachAmy.com ASAP! Limited openings available.
Working with Coach Amy changed my dating mindset. I dated so many Mr. Right-Nows that I was getting them confused when I was ready to find my Mr. Right- Forever. Coach Amy helped me to look for the things that I valued in the relationship instead of things I was settling for in a relationship— Karen (40’s client- married September 2017)
Coach Amy really helped me pull things together with my dating process and then to move me in the right direction. Together, my wife and I are having the time of our life! —Jack (70 year old widower- Married January 2015)