Are you serious about finding lasting love? Do you say you can’t meet anyone you want to date in the first place? Perhaps you need some help to think of creative ways that will get you to look outside the box of what is normal for you so you can find true love.
And how do you do that? Here are my suggestions:
- Find new resources that can lead you to that right person such as a new dating site, a speed dating company, a matchmaking company, and a travel company for singles.
- Open yourself up to new ways of thinking such as gaining a new perspective (the one of the opposite sex), what you need to must know if you are marriage minded, and what you need to consider when dating as a single parent or dating a single parent.
- Learn some new skills to help you when you do meet that special person by learning how to date more consciously so you increase your chances for a love connection and then to deepen your relationship with your partner with critical relationship tools and strategies.
- Improve some aspects of you that can make you more attractive to a potential life partner such as how to dress for a date, to write the best online profile and how to have self acceptance and love the skin you’re in.
What is it worth to you to have all these new ways and resources to find love? Would you believe that you can get all this for FREE!
All you have to do is go to www.FindingLoveGiveaway to get these FREE gifts from 17 respected Dating and Relationship Experts and Businesses Supporting Singles. You will have 14 days in which to access all these goodies! Guess what? There are no strings attached!
Instead of complaining, “I never meet anyone who I am interested in dating” to your married friends and single buddies, take a proactive approach to dating. Try something new, be open new ideas and learn helpful relationship skills that will serve you in your dating journey.
There is one key trait for those of my clients that did succeed in finding true love ….. PERSISTANCE! They never gave up searching for that special person and learning how to best put themselves out there! So join us at the Finding Love Giveaway Event at www.FindingLoveGiveaway.com and expand what’s possible for you!
PS. If you sign up for the Finding True Love Event before October 31, you will get a special early bird gift from me: The Characteristics of a Motivated to Marry Dater Report and you will get notified of the start of the event. So go to www.FindingLoveGiveaway.com today!
Here is a sampling of what’s being given away from the Finding True Love Giveaway Contributors:
– iLove: Online Dating Profile Secrets- from Laurie Davis of eFlirt
– 5 Sure-Fire Things You Need to Know Before Getting Dressed for a Date- from Marion Gellatly
– Is Matchmaking Right for You? 20 Questions You Must Ask Before Hiring One from Ann Robbins
– Free Conscious Dating Book and Audio from David Steele
– For Men: Get Your Special Girl Kit: Discover the Irresistible Dating Skills so She Chooses You! from Antoinette Cabral
– 5 Must Know Tips for a Successful Speed-Dating Experience plus a 50% discount coupon to a speed dating event in your area. – From Pre-Dating.com speed dating company
– Love is NOT Enough: 5 Secrets to Building a GREAT Relationship That Will Last from Dr. Jackie Black
– “Is He Emotionally Unavailable? How to Get Any Man to Open Up Almost Instantly with These 5 Simple Tips” from Jonathon Aslay
– Finding True Love as a Single Parent: How to Create a Better Future for You & Your Children from Rosalind Sedacca.
– “Are You Motivated to Marry?” Discover if you truly are from Coach Amy Schoen’s Free Training.
– “12 First Date Mistakes that Keep You Single” Report from Ronnie Ann Ryan