Dr. Kari Miller, ADHD coach and board certified educational therapist, helps women conquer their biggest ADHD challenges. She assists women in getting focused, organized, and motivated so they get unstuck, finish what they start, and accomplish more every day! Dr. Miller leverages her expertise as a learning specialist to help women find unique and exciting strategies for managing their ADHD challenges. Through her group and individual coaching programs and online supportive community, she encourages and inspires women to set their sights high and make big changes in their lives! For more information visit ADHDclearandfocused.com
Listen in to find answers for these questions:
- Dr. Miller defines ADD or ADHD and how it applies to our audience.
- What percentage of the adult population is affected by this?
- How do people manage this? Are there coping strategies for someone with ADHD? Is medicine typically the treatment?
- How would you recognize someone with ADHD? What are the tell tail signs?
- What are some of the pitfalls that come up in dating when you or the person you are dating have ADHD? What is the impact for people who are dating and have ADHD themselves?
- Is there a difference in the way males and females without ADHD tend to react to the ADHD symptoms in their partner?
- What are your best tips for succeeding long term in a relationship when one or more partner has ADHD?
Description of Dr. Kari Miller’s Free Gift
Relationships and ADHD – Tips for Getting and Staying Connected
If you have ADHD, or you are dating someone who has ADHD, I know you would like to understand how ADHD affects your relationship, and how to have the best relationship possible. In my free downloadable guide, I share a few of my best ADHD relationship tips so you can: connect more deeply with your partner, minimize the challenges and maximize the benefits of ADHD in your relationship, use ADHD as one of the catalysts for becoming a more understanding and accepting person. Download the free guide here.