Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC, was named by COSMO as one of their most beloved international love gurus. Dr. Jackie is the Couples In Trouble Relationship Expert, and offers individualized support, relationship education and marriage coaching to Couples in Trouble who are serious about doing what it takes to stay together through her Marriage Coaching Programs, including the 2-Day Destination Marriage Retreat.
She is a frequent guest expert on radio stations throughout the U.S. and Canada and on Internet radio, and is regularly cited in major magazines in the U.S. and abroad. She is a popular Internet syndicated columnist, relationship blogger, veteran speaker and educator. Dr. Jackie is also a popular guest radio expert and webinar co-facilitator supporting serious-minded singles to learn, practice and master essential relationship success skills and strategies. She delivers her monthly Relationship Tip Sheet to men and women in over 38 countries.
She interviews authors and other experts in the field of love and relationships during her weekly Internet podcast, “Just Between Us,” where she creates fascinating, real conversations about dating, mating and relating.
Dr. Jackie is the author of the best-selling Cracking the Code series of relationship books,
- “Love Like a Black Belt: Cracking the Code to Being a Happy Couple”
- “Couples & Money: Cracking the Code to Ending the #1 Conflict in Marriage”
- “Meeting Your Match: Cracking the Code to Successful Relationships”.
Dr. Jackie developed “MYMARRIAGECOACH” an easy-to-use free App that is a valuable resource for couples regardless of how long they have been married or what is (or isn’t) going on in the marriage.
Get answers to these questions and more
1.What are the rules around money when dating?
2. Can you explain why talking about money is so difficult?
3. In your book, you talk about Money Psychology- can you explain what that is?
4. What do you recommend a couple talk about relating to money BEFORE getting engaged?
eGuide (available on her website):
“3 Fast + Fun Ways to Reignite the Spark in You Marriage Today”